October 28, 2008

Fall 08 Wish List

Time for some Fendi dreams on my Forever 21 budget!


3.1 Phillip Lim Runway High-Waist Brocade Skirt ($375):



(photo courtesy of eluxury.com)

Insert drool here. Seriously, I am so in love with this skirt. It's playful but still sophisticated. It feels like something that could be worn from a job interview to class (well, if you don't subscribe to the icky sweatpants and school hoodie uniform) to a club.


Jean-Paul Gaultier Metallic Booties with Tooled Applique ($810)

(photo courtesy of eluxury.com)

A shoe-lover's dream! I like how the silver adds an edge to the sweet detailing.



Marc by Marc Jacobs Satin Puff Jacket ($398):





(photo courtesy of shopbop.com)


Confession: I never really went in for that puffer jacket trend a few years ago. It reminded me of the elementary school years of practical, mom-mandated ski jackets, when I yearned to grow up and be able to wear chic capelets and peacoats. (Yes, I was a weird kid...) But this coat oozes Blair-Waldorfiness (the highest of sartorial compliments, in my opinion). Not to mention the fact that it looks decently warm

Moschino Cheap and Chic Open-Toe Kiltie Pump ($425):



(photo courtesy of shopbop.com)

How awesome are these? I LOVE the fringe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those booties, the fringed ones, so cute.