1. American Apparel Unisex Geometry T-shirt in Red/Navy/Yellow, $40, picture from store.americanapparel.ca
Will was all about the wacky patterns and bright primary colors.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Wavelength Print Jacket, $348, picture from shopbop.com
Wild, printed blazers were a key component of the Fresh Prince’s wardrobe.
3. Emilio Pucci Crystal Puffer Jacket, $869, picture from eluxury.com
Brightly coloured zany prints were Will’s patterns of choice.
4. 59fifty Superman Hat, $31.99, picture from lids.com
Will was rarely seen without a cap perched on his head.
5. Essie-Pi exclusive to American Apparel Gold-Plated Eddie Bracelet, $29, picture from store.americanapparel.ca
You know that Jazz would try to steal this bling. Who could blame him?
6. Adidas Men’s Blow-Up Tee, $34.99, picture from adidas.com
Will would be all about this tee. (As would I, perhaps tucked into a skirt or paired with leggings.)
7. Nike Geo Terminator High Premium Sneakers, $100, picture from urbanoutfitters.com
Any fresh princess worth her salt needs a decent pair of kicks.
8. Band of Outsiders Neon Skinny Tie in Blue, $138, picture from eluxury.com
Will rocked the loud ties for school. And face it, this is way cooler than the ones you stole from your dad during your Avril phase.
So, I encourage you, darlings. Go out and mix some prints, wear a preppy blazer with some gangsta sneakers, and follow in Will's fantastic footsteps.