March 3, 2009

Spring/Summer 2009 Wishlist: Dresses

This season's wishlist is going to be split up into segments, because there are just too many gorgeous pieces out there for me to limit myself to a few items!
Whether soft and flowy or architechtural, spring's dresses are gorgeous!

Broderie Anglaise Dress, Moschino Cheap & Chic, $1370

How cute would this be for a summer garden party? Because I would totally throw a garden party as a chance to wear this dress. I think that you would need a nude slip underneath it, though. I can't totally tell how see-through it is.
Embroidered Bustier, Marchesa, $3960

How beautiful is this? The colour palette, the beading, the flowy skirt. I'm in love.
Double-Layered Dress, Chloe, $2150
Winsome yet sophisticated. The perfect look for anyone working a semi-corporate job this summer.

Embroidered Minidress, Balmain, $12 200

No, that's not a typo. This dress does indeed cost as much as the rent on a downtown condo for a year. But, it is extremely pretty. I love the beading, the sleeves, and the caftan-esque neckline.

All dresses available at net-a-porter.com
Photos from Net-a-porter.

No comments: