March 5, 2009

Spring/Summer 2009 Wishlist: Shorts and Skirts

Oh, the things I would buy with an unlimited budget.



Paper-Bag Waist Shorts, Vanessa Bruno, $370

I love these. They totally remind me of the best parts of Chloe's Spring/Summer 2009 collection. I love all of the details: the waistline, the bow, the subtle pleats. Oh my gosh, I never thought that I would find myself liking pleated shorts.



Ethel Gingham Skirt, Luella, $715


I love this skirt so much! With a navy blue tanktop, it would be divine.

Silk Bubble Skirt, D&G Dolce & Gabanna, $295



This skirt could totally be dressed down with a T-shirt and flats or dressed up with a tank top, jewelry, and heels.

High Waisted Twill Skirt, Chloe, $865

This skirt came to my attention after I used it in like 500 different Polyvores. It's deceptively simple-looking but extremely well-cut.



Crepe Harem Pants, Alexander McQueen, $1085


As much as harem pants get dissed, I kind of want a pair. But I promise I would not wear them with high-heeled, pointy toed, knee high boots, as many do. That would be disgusting.

2 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

i don't understand why that simple D&G skirt that even I could recreate (with zero sewing skills) costs so much! and oh my god those first shorts!!!!!!!! LOVE!

FashionSqueah! said...

I love your picks, the D&G skirt especially, it's such a pretty colour! Char x