March 7, 2009

Spring/Summer 2009 Wishlist: Tops


As much as I love them, you can't wear dresses everyday. Seperates have their place, too. Here are all the shirts I can't afford but majorly dig.

Floral Silk Tank Top, Rag & Bone, $290

I love the tough/girly vibe this top gives off. The combination of the floral print and floaty fabric and the black trim is awesome. For the sake of my budget, I kind of hope that Forever 21 knocks this off!

Silk Striped Tank Top, D&G Dolce & Gabbana, $345

I love how sailor-chic this top is. And I am a sucker for bows.

Neon Lights Neck-Tie Blouse, Marc by Marc Jacobs $358



My weakness for bows strikes again! I love the plaid and the pastels.

Silk Pocket Tank, Alexander Wang, $235


While I would never endorse spending $300 on a tank top, if I had the means to do so I would definitely opt for one of Alexander Wang's. This particular one comes in a bunch of gorgeous colours, ranging from pastel violet to grey. Its cut is really cool but the silk dresses it up a little.
All photos from Net-a-porter.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the floral silk tank top! Ah, but alas, I'm also too poor to afford it. :)